Despite dealing with a COVID-19 outbreak final yr, the Ravens managed to have a profitable season, ending 11-5 and advancing to the divisional spherical of the 2020 NFL playoffs.
But if you understand John Harbaugh and the Baltimore group, then you understand merely reaching the postseason is not sufficient. The Ravens need to be a constant Super Bowl contender as former NFL MVP Lamar Jackson enters his prime. That means they might want to correctly make the most of their future NFL Draft picks to be able to fill some evident holes on their roster.
Here’s a take a look at the Ravens’ picks within the 2021 NFL Draft:
Ravens draft picks 2021: When does Baltimore decide?
- Round 1, Pick No. 27: Rashod Bateman, WR, Minnesota
- Round 1, Pick No. 31: Jayson Oweh, EDGE, Penn State
- Round 3, Pick No. 94: Ben Cleveland, OG, Georgia
- Round 3, Pick No. 104
- Round 4, Pick No. 131
- Round 4, Pick No. 136
- Round 5, Pick No. 171
- Round 5, Pick No. 184
- Round 6, Pick No. 210
Ravens 2021 NFL Draft order
|1||31 (from Chiefs)|
|3||31 (from Chiefs)|
|3||41 (Special Compensatory choice)|
|4||31 (from Chiefs)|
|5||40 (Compensatory choice)|
Ravens NFL Draft wants
- Defensive line/linebacker: Baltimore misplaced Matt Judon, Yannick Ngakoue and Jihad Ward in free company. They ought to choose a prospect who can put some strain on opposing quarterbacks and rack up sacks.
- Wide receiver: The stats inform the story. In every of the previous two seasons, Ravens wideouts have completed last in the NFL in catches and receiving yards. Not nice.
- Safety: Chuck Clark and DeShon Elliott are projected to be the starters, however the former sixth-round picks aren’t thought-about game-changers. The Ravens are unlikely to take a security within the first spherical, however they might snag one on Day 2 or Day 3.
Ravens mock draft 2021
Here are the newest 2021 NFL Draft projections for the Ravens, based on Vinnie Iyer’s seven-round mock draft: